Monday, June 2, 2008

Purple Rain....

So i have Recently finally seen the movie purple rain! It was amazing!!! loved it lol....but that's partially the reason why i am making this post. Now everyone that knows me, know that i have the tendency to do my hair in styles from the 80's and stuff like that. Or even dress old school sometimes, not saying i do all the time lol. But so anyhow during the movie i realized that i miss what style used to be back then! today we still have style dont get me wrong, its just how people chose to style themselves and get lost in the translation of becoming the style instead of making it their own!



I got inspired while watching the movie and craving to make their style my own. Change a few ideas and etc. lol but here are some of my favorite looks from the movie! oh and if you have yet to see it i recommend you renting it and checking it out lol great movie! Also i must praise the custome designer Marie Frank she did an awesome job!



















0 comments: