Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Dresses

So last summer I started wearing dresses when I went out and stuff, I never really like to wear them because you have to be so lady-like in them.....buuttttt i just can not help myself with these prices, i feel as though i need to BUY these beautiful dresses. Also I just found out in about two weeks i have to go to this award dinner....lol i know how did i just find out about this....but here are some of the dress i like for spring and i am thinking of wearing for the award dinner. Tell me which you like better....i need help choosing which one to buy lol





2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH PFFF!!!! you actin' like I'm NOT gonna go see it with you. And when did I not get back to you? We never set up a date to see the movie.

Look if someone wanted to pay for u to go to the movies, would u turn it down? I didn't think so...lol

Make It Happen said...

Since you have confirmed that you did indeed wear the black dress to the award ceremony its safe to say u rocked the dress. the dress is cute.