Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Project Runway IV

Ahhhhhhhhhh the most amazing show out right now!!!! Again, my lovely dearest friend got me behind the scenes and it was amazing!!!!!

Project Runway has produced exposure for many talented designer's. With the ability to start their own line and sell their loverly items on bluefly.com who would want to pass up the chance!!

My favorite is Ricky, Sweet P and Christian. But i m utterly addicted to Christian! I love him and I am hoping he wins and takes it home. Although I do wish all the contestants well, don't get me wrong!

But I also got to meet Christian and take a pic with him along with my friends!!! I also got to take a pic with Ricky!!!!! Check it out below:


























Here are some pictures that I took of the judges hope you enjoy!!!















Here are some of my favorite pieces from the show.


























*************Pictures are not used for commercialization**************

0 comments: