Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Iodice Fall 08

Fashion week!!!!!! Thanks to a lovely dear friend of mine, i got to go to fashion week. Though i did not get to attend all the shows for the throughout the week, I still cherished the two that I did!!!!


The first Show I attended was IODICE. Valdemar Iodice is the designer that created IODICE. He is highly respected in Brazil. The line began in the garment industry then later spread its wings. This was the first Fashion Week in New York that he has been able to showcase his line.

I think his designs were sophisticated and the clothes fit the Models well.

Here are some of my fav's:










































If you want to visit more on IODICE, visit www.iodice.com.br















******************All pictures here are not used for commercialization***********************

0 comments: