Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spring 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH can you believe its 2008 already people are going insane???

I mean the trends have always been vintage and foreshadowing the past, but it just seems so new and so wonderful. Yes the High Waisted Shorts. I am really loving these right now, they are made all kinds of ways, short or mid-length.

I have fell in love with these things. I have always known that I have a weird waist or so I think so. It makes it so hard for me to fit into most jeans. Its either low waist or high waist for me. I cant really do high waist because it just bothers me lol but these short are amazing and I think they would look lovely on me. Oh how I can't wait for it to get warm enough so I can wear these lovely things.

The one below is a little to short for me but lovely the way its worn




The Jean High Waisted shorts above are something i would wear!!!! lovely

For spring 2008 a lot of colors are more on the pastel shades. Pale greens, yellows, pinks, blues, etc. 2007 was the year for all the bright and neon colors, thing's are toning down a bit this spring. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Mz. Salsera said...

hmmm...ive been seeing the high pants/shorts thing going on..

LoveHateSensation said...

The high waist short look is very chic.