Friday, January 4, 2008

The Skinny & Wood

So I have been having this sketch appear in my head over and over again of these extreme skinny jeans with snap buttons on the bottom at the ankle. Then i just have this look for the spring with wood accessories! I just have the vision of the colors yellows, browns and beige. I know I know, why those colors right? Well I have been really feeling wood accessories because they last so much longer then plastic and are harder to break. One of the outfits I want to create for the spring is extreme skinny jeans with a yellow over sized cowl neck sweater with a brown belt, wood bracelet and wood earrings.....hmmmm stay tuned lol I am really loving this outfit.....


Here are some really cool wood accessories:





2 comments:

LoveHateSensation said...

stop thinking and just do

LIVE THIS DREAM
MAKE THESE OUTFITS
SHARE THEM WITH FRIENDS LOL

the wood accessories are cute.. but im more of a faux gold girl.

Unknown said...

You're actually in the righ direction. For spring plenty of designers are going for that safari-esque look (google Proenza Schouler's Spring '08 Collection). S wood accessories are a good fit for the whole brown and neutral look.

~Fashion's Darling
misswhoever-you-are.blogspot.com