Friday, August 22, 2008

Sephora FiberWig

So recently while on the train, I have been seeing these ads for Fiberwig mascara exclusively at SEPHORA. Now I am definately no huge mascara fan, but this ad just kept catching my eye. My mom wheres mascara, and has been doing so for so many years. I personally don't think she needs it, but it does create a look that helps the eyes pop a bit. But any which way, Fiberwid is one of the major selling mascara products in Japan. It is only at Sephora, so after reading this blog you want to check it out, visit http://www.sephora.com/ or check it out in on of their stores. This amazed me, so I did some reach and here are some fast facts:



  • Designed to create the perfect lashes

  • Micro-fine interconnecting fibers

  • Fast drying

  • Removes instantly with warm water

  • ***Does not damage natural lashes

  • ***Clump Free

If you are wondering why, I have put 3 * next to the last two. It is because nobody like to damage their lashes, they are the most sensitive areas on the body, the hair falls off so easily naturally. The last is I HATE clumpy lashes!!! It looks so bad on most people. If you don't have this problem then continue to ignore this rant! =) But I would actually recommend this product to people, who have no lashes or really thin and or short lashes. This product is getting an A+ from me! I hope others can enjoy it.



Please do leave a comment or two, letting me know what you think about the product or if you know anyone who has used it and feels different about it.

***Image was provided from sephora.com***

0 comments: